Your Path to Leadership Starts Here.
The District 6 Leadership program is designed to help you uncover your most effective leadership style, with established strategies and innovative approaches. Learn what it takes to be a leader, motivate others, and to move your career and organization forward. This program will help you evolve from a participant to a leader in your organization. You’ll be able to identify your own leadership style and will learn how to use these skills to engage in your Association at a local and state level. This is a true career decision to grow personally, learn to lead, and build alliances with other focused professionals.
Investing just 22 hours in this program will deliver an outstanding return on your investment. You will join a select group of leaders in District 6 that have gone on to lead and mentor others in their career development. Sign up today to grow professionally through the District 6 Leadership Institute!
- Interactive learning via seminars, guest speakers, industry experts, group discussions and leadership exercises
- Understanding who you are as a leader and being able to identify what others bring to the table
- Learn how to use your leadership skills in multiple facets of your life
- Meet and form relationships with other leaders in your class, and our alumni
- Opportunities to share best practices and learn from other leaders
- Graduation event at the Florida Realtors® Convention in August
- Upon graduating, you become part of the District 6 Leadership Institute Alumni network, with your own private Facebook Group, networking, education and community service opportunities!
- What may be one of the best experiences of your career!
Hear what some past D6 Graduates have to say about the Institute
Knowing Yourself as a Leader & How to be a Mentor or a Mentee
Date: February 14, 2022
How to have a Great Meeting – Parlamentry Procedures & Leading Beyond the Institute
Date: March 23, 2022
At Home With Diversity
Date: April 12, 2022
**If you already have this NAR Certification, you may be exempt from this session.
REALTOR® L.E.A.D. The Vision Course: Executing Your Leadership Vision
Date: April 21, 2022
Date: May 12, 2022
Legislative & FR Leaders Breakfast
Date: June 14, 2022
Leadership in Action & Graduation
Date: August 24, 2022
Watch a recording of 2020’s live-streamed graduation here:
What are the requirements to participate in and graduate from the Leadership Institute?
* You must be a member of a Realtor Association in good standing, with no pending disciplinary action pending against you.
* The program is targeted to Realtor and Affiliate members of the District 6 Associations, but Realtor members from other Associations are also invited to apply.
* Realtors must have an active Real Estate license
* Affiliate members can apply
* Submit the online application. Applications must be received by 5:00pm on
January 31, 2022 – Extended to February 8th, 2022!
* Attendance at sessions 1 through 4 and 6 are required for satisfactory completion of the program and to become a graduate. If you miss more than one session, you will be asked to withdraw and reapply when you are able to make the commitment.
Have questions about the Leadership Institute? Contact us!
Angela Emerson, District 6 Staff Support
firstname.lastname@example.org or 727.216.3007